i wish i had this kind of money to spend.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
have you guys ever heard of bryan boy? i swear he has the most expensive bags i've ever seen, and one of the largest bag collections to rival paris hilton. ok i might be exaggerating there, but take a look at his website.

www.bryanboy.com

he's obsessed with fashion and bags, and yes he's gay. but he's gay and fabulous from the thirld world! he's a celebrity from the philippines i believe.

some quick photos to peak your interest.

accessories2.jpg

vuittoninside_1.jpg

luggageroomatsheratongrande.jpg

oh yes, i forgot the link to that one. mine was featured on that, the metallic balenciaga! totally made my day.
welovebryanboy.jpg

that's me and my friend. that made my week when he posted it on his site. haha!

I just checked out this dude's site and I have to say, I found his attitude toward animals to be highly offensive. I am not trying to offend anyone, but the fact that he had pictures of dead animals nauseated me. The pictures of the dead fox were horrific and cruel. Yes, I am vehemently opposed to fur, but usually I try not to critique other people's choices. But this was too much. How barbaric can you be? Posting pictures of dead animals? Defiant and disgusting!

Oh my... I don't even know where to start. But the attached picture sums up quite a bit about this fruit.

P.S. Trent from PinkIsTheNewBlog beats this guy by miles. ;)

Attachments

• nothingness.jpg
    nothingness.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 84
FendiBagLady said:
I just checked out this dude's site and I have to say, I found his attitude toward animals to be highly offensive. I am not trying to offend anyone, but the fact that he had pictures of dead animals nauseated me. The pictures of the dead fox were horrific and cruel. Yes, I am vehemently opposed to fur, but usually I try not to critique other people's choices. But this was too much. How barbaric can you be? Posting pictures of dead animals? Defiant and disgusting!
Don't mind him, he's just purposely trying to stir sh*t and get attention. Hah!

Like I said, I am not trying to offend, and I do get sensitive when it comes to animals. I am a leather-wearing vegetarian so obviously I cannot claim the moral high ground. But for me that was just too over the top! It really upset me a lot.