I Will Not Look At This Forum!

1. :nuts: this PF has been horribly addcitive and i have bought bags that i never thought of buying before....chloe paddington(3), fendi spy (2).... and now a forum for birkin! i need to refrain! I WILL NOT LOOK AT THIS FORUM.....and if i can only do the same with shopping:shame: ......

just wanted to share this with y'all.:lol:

2. oh and 2 balenciaga bags too! hehe

3. Good for you! But you know how this place works- before you know it, you will be on the Birkin waitlist too! LOL! BTW- great purchases too!

4. the PF is horribly horribly addicted and expands your taste in bags.......must stay away before i spend any more money.......everyday i wake up thinking today is a good day....there's nothing i want.....then i see stuff on the forum and I WANT :evil::lol: and the spending monster in my goes crazy :wacko:

5. Yes, we are all going to have to be on Dr. Phil....addicted to the PF! And broke!!!

6. LOL!!!! We do need a group intervention!

7. at least we'd look well put together on tv :lol:

8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so hilarious! I agree!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. That's what we're here for, to enable each other! ;)

10. Originally Posted by jc2239
    at least we'd look well put together on tv :lol:

this made me laugh!!!!

ahhhh we are all crazy!:biggrin:

11. This thread was one of the best yet!

12. I feel you suzie w ... now I want a birkin! I'm sure my DH is thrilled to hear that, he's going to ban me from the computer soon!:lol:

13. LMAO:lol: :lol: :P

14. RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!! This forum has given me a Hermes itch!! Ever since I joined I have gone Hermes crazy,.. imagine Pac-Man eating the dots and at every corner there's a Birkin. That's me!!! I'm going to live in my orang boxes pretty soon if i continue this spree!

15. We would all have to have a stool next to each of us for our bags - to be admired by all....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice