I Will Never Buy From LV Again !!! NEVER!!

mbamom0103

Dec 29, 2006
Almost three months ago, I purchased a Beverly GM from louisvuitton.com. When it arrived, one of the side snaps was broken, so I called 866 and they told me to send it back to them to exchange for a flawless Beverly. Well, I sent it back, but never received the new one. When I called them, they told me they had credited the amount to my LV account. I was so frustrated by this point, I asked that they simply refund the $ to my credit card. Well, almost three months have passed, and I still do not have my $!!! They have said three times that they were refunding my credit card, and I should see it on my statement within 5-7 business days. THREE times they have lied to me... I have no bag and no money to show for my $1,528 purchase from louisvuitton.com!!! I filed a dispute through my bank/credit card, and after a week, they still haven't been able to get the $ back from LV. LV has ripped me off, doesn't seem to care about this horrible customer service situation, and has lost my business for good. Now, I'm not saying I won't purchse from a reputable reseller (on ebay for example), but will never shop directly with LV again. Thank you for letting me vent, I am just disgusted!!:cursing:

OMG! This is terrible!!!!!!!!!! What has happended??? If people will keep posting horrible stories like this, LV sure has some issues to solve...and quick!

Wow, that is ridiculous... what's with all the bad CS lately from LV??? There was a thread just yesterday about a tPF member getting scammed out of an agenda and $300 by her LV store.

I would definitely try filing a claim, whatever it takes to get your money back... that kind of "service" is unacceptable!

How frustrating! I have recently started falling for Chanel....and I have to say, so far their Customer Service is so much better! They treat these purchases like the big purchases that they are and they seem much more committed to total customer satisfaction. Hmmmmm.

Good Luck getting this resolved.

OMG...ive heard soo many stories like this,and its scary.For what we spend our money on,they should have perfect CS as well as quality.... I really hope this problem resolves for you.

That's terrible! I wouldn't expect LV to do that. I had a similar experience with elux, but after 3-4 months they finally credited my card. Hope you get your money back.

Bug somebody enough, you'll get results.

That's awful. I'm so sorry. Definitely follow up with your cc company. They will probably send you something to fill out, so be sure to do that by their deadline. Let us know how it turns out.

That is incredible! :wtf: I'm so sorry to hear that you've be treated with so little respect! I really hope your credit card company can go to bat for you! I thought the lack of good CS was just here in Canada for LV - I'm not very happy with our LVs here either, so haven't bought any LVs for a while...I can't believe it's that way in the US too. Just unacceptible! :cursing: