I Will Never Buy From LV Again !!! NEVER!!

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with LV refunding money. I hope that you can get it resolved with your CC company. Also write a letter to your BBB (better business bureau). I have never had to write one for LV but I do have to say that it has worked wonders for me in other areas.

Hi there, I have merged your threads since it is an update on your earlier situation.

Have you tried the Better Business Bureau ? I think that this point, this definitely merits a complaint since this is really shoddy business practice.

No updates as of yet... my credit card company is looking into and hopefully will resolve this insanity soon! :hysteric: Thanks so much for checking back - I really appreciate your concern... if only LV felt that way! :yes: I will let you all know if there is any progress!! Thanks, again!

I just feel so awful for you. I know that if this were me, I'd have a knot in my stomach the whole time until the whole thing is resolved. You're being really strong! Good luck and let us know!