I will meet Robert Redford IN PERSON !

Blueberry

O.G.
May 20, 2006
On Sunday June 3rd , Robert Redford will be visiting my university campus.
I'm so excited that he`s a HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY :yahoo:and he`s like "vintage" hehe...

I will post the pics as soon as possible...

Do you have any questions in mind that you `d like me to ask him coz honestly I don't know what to ask him :nogood: I just want to be there. !!!!!!!!

OMG! I'm so exited for you! I would love to meet him! He's such a great personality. I love him as an actor and as an director.
Can't wait to see the pics.

Oooh thank you :blush:

He looked old but he had this charisma which I really admired!
I gotta get the pics from my university photographer.. I need to get a CD for him because the pics are too LARGE = clear photos of Robert Redford :graucho:

Here I am posting the photos. Please bear in mind that I have edited a couple of them as there were faces of Zayed University students/staff. I don't like posting photos without their permission so I blurred their faces. Hope you don`t mind.
Even though he won`t read this but all the credit goes to our Zayed University - Abu Dhabi campus - photographer Abdul Rahman. :tup:

Enjoy !
Ed Freedman, College of Communications and Media Sciences, organiser of the event.
ABU_0261copy.jpg

ABU_0266copy.jpg

ABU_0271copy.jpg

ABU_0273.jpg

Right to left: Mohamed Al Fahim (Chairman of Al Fahim Group),Dr.Sulaiman Al Jassem (Vice President of Zayed University) , Robert Redford
ABU_0287.jpg

ABU_0299.jpg

Ed Freedman's wife
ABU_0308.jpg