I will have an order of chili - hold the beans!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :drool::drool::drool:

Excuse me while I clean my keyboard of the drool...

2. woah - congrats on all your beautiful chili's...and that goooorgeous zc!

3. Fett, my all time favorite is the bowler. Perfect size for all my stuff! Second favorite is the Hudson. Easy to use especially with the open middle compartment. Last is the Trish...I always feel like I am wrestling with this bag! The Hudson and the Trish can get pretty heavy after a very long day of shopping.

4. Came back to drool at your 3-alarm chili!!:sweatdrop:

5. Oh.my.$*%&$^@!!!

I LOVE chili! I love nutters like me that buy multiples of bags they love :P

I *might* have to add a bookmark to this page. I love chili that much! Thanks TT!

6. ^ I am definitely nutters! I buy multiples of everything if it works for me. Shoes, jackets, sweaters, etc... I always buy two just in case. Not sure what I think will happen to the first one, but I always want a back-up. Very strange:shrugs:

7. Hot damn woman! You know how to put a ban to shame!! :woohoo:

8. :lol: I've done that a few times! I've had too many "regrets" so sometimes I'm not willing to take that chance. It's overkill sometimes but I find that I sleep better if I have multiples than none.

9. :faint:

10. I was into Juicy tracksuits for awhile - I must have 25 sets in different colors. I even have different sizes of the same color for those "fat" days! Thanks goodness I got over that. Unfortunately, my obsession got more costly with MJ purses. Hopefully this will subside soon...