I will have an order of chili - hold the beans!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I promised a reveal when my last item came in.

This first item I purchased sometime in December (before I imposed a ban on myself). We know how that ban went! I have an all or none attitude - give me all or give me none! So I gave myself all!

Here is the first:

A chili zip bowler

[​IMG]

2. I couldn't resist this when it popped up for all of two minutes!

A chili Hudson

[​IMG]

3. The two new additions join sis, Trish for a family portrait

[​IMG]

4. And last, I purchased this random item only because it was so pretty

[​IMG]

5. I believe I am done for the month of January. The month of February I will be putting items on the chopping block. It was fun while it lasted....

6. OMG, I demand a family photo. You're the striping queen, tiger. I want to raid your closet.

Congrats on your gorgeous additions!!!

7. good lord, every flavor of chili!!! You're my hero

8. :nuts::wtf:Holy Cow!:wtf::nuts:
    Look at all that Chili!!!
    I can't believe you have the whole set --
    They look fantastic!

and where did you find the grey/purple ZC?
    that's my fav color combination and I've been
    looking for a ZC like that -- did you get it from NM
    or ebay?

Congrats
    (I can't wait to see what you have on the block next month --
    you have a FANTASTIC collection!)

9. Oh my.....wow...i bow now.....to the Stripes!!!

10. Wow - you have an AMAZING chili collection!!!

11. Whoa! Talk about full on Chili Overload! Looks like a great collection of Chili you have there. Cute ZC to add, as well :nuts:

12. You ARE the chili queen!! So much gorgie I need to lie down:faint: And the ZC is stunning! Congrats!!

13. ^You got that right, PM, I am on purse overload!
    Iluv, the wallet was on the 'bay. On the last day there were absolutely no bidders! I couldn't belive it, cuz I think it is beautiful.

Xi, I am officially a purse pig...I actually started selling some so they are slowly dwindling. When I take a family portrait, it will be with those I will probably keep for awhile.

Thanks, Sarahp, Coach and Need... All these stripes are making me see spots!

14. Somebody please pinch me, I think and have gone to a chili heaven. OMG they're so beautiful, love that you have a chili for every occasion, Congratulation the zc is tdf :smile::faint:

15. Hehee how cute! I love that Chili set, tiger - so pretty! Congrats on all your new acquisitions, dear. :hugs: