I will break my ban for ___

After I receive my Chocolate Nikki which will be my final handbag purchase for 09 (fingers crossed) I will break my ban for a Navy Nikki with candy cane lining.

Oh look! Blue Heaven has a pic of the almond!

Image937.jpg

^How lame of them! They could of at least given him credit...

That bag is killer, btw -- I :heart: the studs on the underside of the strap, but wonder how they would feel when you are wearing a sleeveless top. Hmmmm. (I hate anything cold against my skin, but I am a baby that way).

There's not a whole lot that actually exists right now that I'd go after...want a Wine MAC and Devote and a silver studded Devote. I'd prob. buy a purple patent Nikki or MAC if I found one for a good price and also a Fawn Devote...I know me and everyone else! Oh and the requisite GE Nikki!

For me, a Wine or Blue with Brown Basketweave... MAM.. or MAB, you girls are driving me crazy with your beautiful pics of the lush colour and gorgeous combo!! but I have no funds.. so if one were to pop up, poor me I will continue to be under the ban :P

For me, a Wine or Blue with Brown Basketweave... MAM.. or MAB, you girls are driving me crazy with your beautiful pics of the lush colour and gorgeous combo!! but I have no funds.. so if one were to pop up, poor me I will continue to be under the ban :P
Good for you, sticking to it. My break-the-ban list grows ever longer... a choco stonewash or glazed almond Nikki with silver old hw. I feel like I need a casual, slouchy brown bag for summer.

Good for you, sticking to it. My break-the-ban list grows ever longer... a choco stonewash or glazed almond Nikki with silver old hw. I feel like I need a casual, slouchy brown bag for summer.

I try :P very hard...or my boyfriend snaps me back to reality. I completely understand your feeling of needing a brown bag, there are just some days that a brown bag would be perfect for the outfit *goes and browses brown bags too*