I went Totally GUCCI pictures

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
So... I got so tired of waiting for LV to come up with something practical and that I would really love so I decided not to be so "narrow" and look other brands for bags and went to Gucci while I was in Spain last month.

I had such a great time and they had so much more options for guys... really elegant and the prices where great

I am so much IN LOVE with my new Gucci bags, I am really enjoying them probably more than any other bags I've owned ever :nuts:

Here is what I got:

First I needed a Tote and I fell in love when I saw this altough it looks and it is quite delicate for the color :Push:. I had to have it

Gucci_tote1.jpg

and this one is my new baby I haven't used it yet, had no idea how beautiful guccissima leather was and got this for university:

Gucci_messenger1.jpg

Anybody has a bag in the same fabric on the tote ?? any tips on keeping it clean and/or care will be appreciated and also can somebody tell me how guccisiima leather ages and wears?

Tnx for looking

:okay:

Great bags! Congrats! Sorry, I don't have a tote that fabric, so not sure how easy or difficult it is to care for. The guccissima bags I have wear well, but I am not really using them everyday as I rotate bags.

I like both of those bags very much. The leather looks more "wintery" to me,though,of course,you could use the lighter colored one all year long as necessary. I am sure the Gucci stores could provide care tips.

Love your Guccissima leather messenger! Congrats on the two great bags. You might want to ask the Gucci boutique for recommendations on a bag cleaner, just in case.

I've a Guccissima hobo, but I've not used it as an everyday bag, so I don't don't know how it ages.