I went to woodbury outlet ... and I broke my ban ...

Last saturday I went to woodbury outlet just for a *walk*. I wasn't planning on buying anything, but then I went to gucci store...browsing and trying their handbags for a little bit, and then there's this bag at the corner caught my eyes. I tried it on and immediately fell in love!

But I'm currently on ban and my next bag purchase would be in xmas :sad:. I was hesitant at first but my bf kept telling me to get it. It was marked down from $1850 to $759, so after tax it was $820. :tup:

So...I went home with her...feeling guilty...but happy :graucho:

What do you guys think? :confused1:
i would not have gotten it:Push:

Beeeutiful bag and congrats on a such a great deal! I was at the Cabazon, CA Gucci Outlet over the Labord Day Weekend, and bought the same bag, but smaller (medium size?) in the brown monogram canvas. Could not resist! Retails for $1200 and was marked down to $559....what a shoppers high! I hardly see the monogram ones around....what a rare find for me!

Beeeutiful bag and congrats on a such a great deal! I was at the Cabazon, CA Gucci Outlet over the Labord Day Weekend, and bought the same bag, but smaller (medium size?) in the brown monogram canvas. Could not resist! Retails for $1200 and was marked down to $559....what a shoppers high! I hardly see the monogram ones around....what a rare find for me!

wow! congratz on ur deal!:tup:

Hey Azumie sorry to go off topic here, but your doggie is the cutest doggie I have ever seen. Is it some kind of a breed of sausage dog but with longer hair? Cos this is the exact dog that I would love to own! He/she is so gorgeous... :love:

Hey Azumie sorry to go off topic here, but your doggie is the cutest doggie I have ever seen. Is it some kind of a breed of sausage dog but with longer hair? Cos this is the exact dog that I would love to own! He/she is so gorgeous... :love:

Thanks! yea he is a sausage dog with long hair. The breed is called long haired miniature dachshund. I love dachshund, they have great personality. I hope you can find your little baby soon ;)

bag is gorgeous but I'd rather havce your dog, precious!!!
I notice you say BF, not husband... just wait, husbands will drag you out kicking and screaming. LOL