I went to the Playboy Mansion!

so cool did you meet Hef?

I would love to live in South Beach, how do you find it??? It will happen one day I'm torn betwen Miami & Vegas

Ha- No, didn't see Hef:sad:
But as far as SoBe goes- it's just like Vegas- only with a beach! (and a beautiful one at that!) It's sinful, tacky, loud, crazy and fun! you can wear open toed shoes every day and drink champagne for breakfast every Sunday if you wanted. I moved here from LA 8 yrs ago- but you have to be really grounded to stay here. I've seen more than a few people get chewed up and spit out by this place. Then again, I hear the same things about Vegas. good luck!

you can actually rent the mansion outside area itself for under 15,000 for private parties. Beer companies do this all the time. Since Playboy is a publicly held company, it is rented to defer some of the costs to the Playboy empire. Little known fact: Hugh pays rent.

you can actually rent the mansion outside area itself for under 15,000 for private parties. Beer companies do this all the time. Since Playboy is a publicly held company, it is rented to defer some of the costs to the Playboy empire. Little known fact: Hugh pays rent.

I wonder what they charge to get the girls to show up??

Ha- No, didn't see Hef:sad:
But as far as SoBe goes- it's just like Vegas- only with a beach! (and a beautiful one at that!) It's sinful, tacky, loud, crazy and fun! you can wear open toed shoes every day and drink champagne for breakfast every Sunday if you wanted. I moved here from LA 8 yrs ago- but you have to be really grounded to stay here. I've seen more than a few people get chewed up and spit out by this place. Then again, I hear the same things about Vegas. good luck!

^^^ Vegas is exactly this way. Only we have people leaving town cause of gambling debts too. If you have any kind of addiction problem stay away from Vegas. Cause you can do it 24/7 here. We do not gamble, not so much as 25 cents. Just not worth it. We have the worst school system so don't move here if you have kids.
Love the weather, dining, shopping, entertainment, & people always seem to be in a good mood. At least the ones that aren't gambling!