I went to the outlet to return and I ended up a-buyin'!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went through my collection and noticed that I had several things still in the paper that I had never used including a bag, wallet, wristlet. mini-skinny and that Poppy pencil case. It was about $250 or so that I was to get back.

I took it up to the register and did the "I'll just do a once around" and found nothing at the clearance rack I loved. Then, lo and behold I saw the MFF Peytons and wallets. Mind you I bought the fuchsia Peyton at the FP store and just could not keep her due to the price. I have longed for her ever since. This MFF bag is identical to the original. Identical.

Well, needless to say, after the SA gave me a 20% off coupon, the MFF Fuchsia Peyton and matching wallet are now mine. And I got them both for under $90.00! :smile:

All is now right with my Legacy Collection (Limited Edition Bleecker Street or not!)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Great stuff! I love anything pink!

3. Both for under $90?! Score!

4. Lovely!!!

5. beautiful!!

6. Great deal! Congrats!

7. That is GORGEOUS! That Peyton would go on my wish list, if I had one. :roflmfao:

8. NICE matching set .. love the legacy lining !

9. LOVE THEM! Waiting on mine (any day now!) then we'll be bag twins! :flowers:

10. Congrats! That 'once around' will get you every time!

11. I know!!! Tell me about it! We need blinders! I did the same thing! Arg!
    Came out the my new metallic Audrey .
    It's a beauty...I exchanged the gray patent archive one for the mff fuschia.
    Enjoy!!!!

12. Love the color!!! Congrats!

13. So pretty!

14. beautiful set love it congrats.....

15. Very pretty set. I love the color.