I went to the LV store today to try on my future bag!!!

socalgrl86 said:
So my husband and I gave a visit to our closest LV store in Plano,tx and I didn't want to leave! I mean, i've been there before but today I was there to try on different bags and to choose which bag I will be buying myself next month! I tried on the Cabas Mezzo, Batignolles Horizontal, Alma, Speedy 25 and 30. I must say that I had a VERY hard decision to make and it was between the Speedy 30 and Batignolles. So I have finally decided that i'm going for the Speedy 30. I like the 25 but i'm a big bag lover and I thought it was a little small. My SA was so sweet and helpful, i'm gonna go to her when I make my purchase. (I also convinced my mom to buy herself the Manhattan PM that she's been wanting forever the same time as me.) We are both so excited to be buying our first Louis!! :yahoo: I am also getting a wallet during that time but i'm not sure what it's called. It's long, it holds a checkbook on one side and credit cards on another. :smile:

Can you tell me the sales tax out in Plano, TX ??
Friends might be travelling out there sometime in the Fall, and ...you never know ...

I bought my white mc alma at that same store. They were all pretty nice in there. Isn't that the one in Neiman Marcus? You HAVE to go to the lv boutique in the Galleria in Dallas. It is HUGE compared to that one. They have way more inventory. Sometimes that's a bad thing!:lol:

Texas Girl said:
I bought my white mc alma at that same store. They were all pretty nice in there. Isn't that the one in Neiman Marcus? You HAVE to go to the lv boutique in the Galleria in Dallas. It is HUGE compared to that one. They have way more inventory. Sometimes that's a bad thing!:lol:

I haven't been to the galleria! I'm gonna have to go try it! :smile: