I went to the LV store and came back with

1. I have been recuperating from my hand, that I have forgotten to tell you guys that on Thursday I went to the LV store at the Beverly Center. That is the closest one to me. Anyways, I spent lie 2 hours there deciding what to buy! I was just going to look, but you know I didn't comeback empty handed! Anyways, I bought the groom cles!!!! I love it. At first I wasn't going to buy it because I hate the yellow color! But that little guy won me over!!! I bought my mom the epi black pocket agenda, and the refills, also the mono leopard scarf. I also bought my brother the mini agenda, and the dedalus refill! I also ordered the red groom agenda, from the 1866 number because my store did have them. Also, I almost forgot my SA did not know anything about the Damier Azur!

2. I want to see pix of your scarf!:love:

3. How awesome... congrats!

4. Oh I forgot the pics! I took them from my cell phone camera, because my sis has my digi cam.

100106_23011.jpg 100106_23071.jpg 100106_23091.jpg 100106_23101.jpg
  5. Gorgeous, gongratulations!

6. There you go guys! I had to be extra quiet, because my parents are sleeping! I was scared my mom was going to wake up and see this!

7. Oh I also bought her this:

100106_23201.jpg
  8. Great purchases I adore the scarf:love:

9. I adore the groom and scarf! Congrats on the new pieces!

10. That's such a Cute Leopard Scarf!!

11. you're a great daughter and sister!! i lovee the groom cles and that scarf is beautiful, the only piece where leopard + mono looks good!

12. Beautiful!!

13. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
    All are so awesome :love:
    I do love the mono leopard scarf...very gorgeous :drool:

14. I am SO in love with your scarve.....but quite expensive!!! is it chiffon??

15. congratulation

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice