I went to the designer forum...

Even though LV is what i own most of and carry, but Chanel is a very close second. I also love Fendi and want to get some Balenciaga bags. I love diverity in my collection. But I do believe LV is the most durable and can stand the test of time wich is why i love it sooo much

The only other brand I ever even think about is Balenciaga, but I only like bags with the new Giant Hardware. I would love a black City with the new Giant Hardware.

Other than that though I only like LV. Fendi yuck, Chanel okay, Gucci okay, Hermes okay. My heart only races for LV!

I think I'm in the minority. I like having a well rounded collection so I often venture into other designers. Prada takes a lot of my $ as well as Chanel vintage styles. If I like a bag though, I'll buy it. I do dig LV for its durability. I honestly don't have to baby those bags or worry about scratching them like others....that's kind of nice.

I'm a fan of the Chloé Paddington, the Balenciaga Motorcycle bag, the Chanel Cambon Tote and the Marc Jacobs Stam, so pretty much the classics... But no other brand has the overall effect LV has! I'm drooling on every single thing...:drool:

The leather! I just kind of got tired of canvas and logos and structured bags (even though they are 'in' this season)...I wanted COLOR and slouchy bags and leather!!!!
The other reason was this: I am one of those people who wants everything...but alas I can't afford everything. LV was driving me crazy with it's 5 new releases a month (not counting accessories)...it's just insane. And when canvas speedys started hitting over 2K I was out. I'm also a little peeved at the fact that what was supposedly 'limited edition' bags get re-released (miroir stuff, nimbus, millionnaires, heart purses, pastilles keychains)!

I'll be back...I just need a break from the craziness....and Bbags are a nice break because there are 4 releases a year (pre F/W, F/W, pre S/S, S/S) containing new colors...the prices are always the same (so I can prepare the wallet)....IDK it's just where I am right now!

But I'm loving LV accessories as always!!!

makes sense...are you still going to get the neocabby in black...how could you not?????

It's hard to buy anything else other than LV online. But, when I went to Ala Moana, I was stricken with the Gucci flower hobo and matching shoes which were all on sale. I do love that Gucci piece cause it's LE, and I will have it forever, so girly, so beautiful. I would love to have another piece of Gucci someday, but LV really is my first and deepest love.:heart::heart::heart:

Hmmm, I love LV for the diversity and the mix of classics and hot limited edition bags, and I love the accessories. But I also like Marc Jacobs a lot (well, it's almost the same thing, right!) and I love Mulberry for the lovely leather qualities and understated designs. Used to be a fan of balenciaga, but have since sold them all - but I must say that the new giant silver hardware has inspired me to look at bal bags again... And I buy Hermes scarves, but have not dared to look at the bags (yet!) - that addiction would kill my budget for sure...

Although there are other designers that come back with certain styles season after season with different colored leathers or hardware, LV is still more timeless for some reason. Of course I'm talking about the basic, everyday LV's, not the runway bags that are priced out of reach and also way too trendy for me.

Although there are other designers that come back with certain styles season after season with different colored leathers or hardware, LV is still more timeless for some reason. Of course I'm talking about the basic, everyday LV's, not the runway bags that are priced out of reach and also way too trendy for me.

I completely relate to what you are saying and that's why LV gets my money, it's the only brand I'd pay retail for. I had a thing for Fendi a while back and every so often I get the itch for a zucca bag, the zucca baby spy haunts me a bit, but it just doesn't seem as good an investment, which is how I also view these bags. I don't want my bag to be out of style and if I tire of it, I need to resell it and recoup some of the funds, LV resells well even when it's beat to heck, lol. I'm all about the basic everyday LV's no one can 'date' my bag and tell how old it is and I have no fears of it going out of style. I did the trendy bag thing and feel over it.

Staying here(LV forum) keeps me grounded, when I go over to that fendi deals thread, I see things and feel tempted but I won't do it unless I stop caring if my bag will eventually go out of style or that I won't be able to resell it as well as an LV. Since I don't have funds for that type of buying LV has my loyalty! Other than the fact that I love/prefer LV anyway, if I even like or am impressed by another designer, fendi in particular I just remind myself of bags I had and lost out in the past when reselling them.