I went to the Bicester meet, no bags for me - but I did fall in love with this!!!!!

Thanks Babe, it's so nice to have a bad you don't have to worry about in the bad weather. It's still snowing today and it's starting to be a bit too much. Cabin fever is setting in fast.

I totally agree!
Hopefully you're able to stay distracted long enough to bypass the cabin fever.. otherwise I imagine we'll have a few more reveals from you once the snow lets up. :graucho:

Congrats Tiree, what a stunning bag ! And how nice to have the pouch with it too, just missing a matching purse as you say :P

Great modelings ! Funny how you can get inpired just to see someone with a bag, it looks just as fab on SHM !

Wow Tiree, what can I say "bag twin" :ghi5:
It looks amazing on you, i'm so glad you decided to buy this bag. It's my favourite most comfortable Mulberry bag ever. I use mine all the time and it's great in the rain too. I think you made the right decision to buy it now. The leather on yours looks gorgeous, really smooth and the colour looks nice and rich too. If you had waited you might not have had such a choice or they may have sold out.
I bought the shiny black zip purse at the Bicester meet to go with mine....... have you seen it?! :graucho: mmmmmm maybe I NEED the matching pouch too :nuts:

TP - I found it a compliment that you liked my bag enough to pick it up! :P

Wow Tiree, what can I say "bag twin" :ghi5:
It looks amazing on you, i'm so glad you decided to buy this bag. It's my favourite most comfortable Mulberry bag ever. I use mine all the time and it's great in the rain too. I think you made the right decision to buy it now. The leather on yours looks gorgeous, really smooth and the colour looks nice and rich too. If you had waited you might not have had such a choice or they may have sold out.
I bought the shiny black zip purse at the Bicester meet to go with mine....... have you seen it?! :graucho: mmmmmm maybe I NEED the matching pouch too :nuts:

TP - I found it a compliment that you liked my bag enough to pick it up! :P

It's funny, they didn't have any of this bag on show so I asked the SA if they had any. She looked around and said no. I didn't believe her:P so I asked another SA and he brought one out. The handle had creased quite a bit in the middle so I asked if he had another. He had one more and brought it out too.

Well, the difference in colour between the 2 was like night and day. The first one was very pale but still looked good on it's own. The second one, which I bought, was very rich and it was instant love.