I went to the Bicester meet, no bags for me - but I did fall in love with this!!!!!

Well it's not really let up since Friday night .School was shut mon and tues but reopened yesterday . My DH was due into Edinburgh on Monday but the airport was closed. It's not really reopened all week. I'm managing to get out as cabin fever was setting it. New Town is bad , although it does look like something from an old Christmas card scene....really pretty.

Thanks MiniMabel, Theaberry, Sjmidd, Metalic Glove and Lady F - it certainly does brighten up a winter coat, especially as i have to walk everyone with the car being snowed in.

Well it's not really let up since Friday night .School was shut mon and tues but reopened yesterday . My DH was due into Edinburgh on Monday but the airport was closed. It's not really reopened all week. I'm managing to get out as cabin fever was setting it. New Town is bad , although it does look like something from an old Christmas card scene....really pretty.

Yes, I agree, it is really pretty with all the snow areund. Our schools have been closed all week and no plans to reopen until Monday. Good thing is I've had all week off work but being stuck in the house with the kids can be a bit tough!!! There are only so many walks, shoveling and sledging you can do in a day. Hope your DH makes it home safely soon.

:smile:
Congratulations - it suits you so well! a very striking bag and it's always extra nice to have the matching pouch too.

The unwary Shopaholicmum had put hers down on the shelf in Mulberry Bicester for a second to look at something and it caught my eye and I started looking at it and feeling the leather - I was so embarrassed when she turned round and very politely claimed ownership :blush:

That meet was SO enabling wasn't it. :nuts:

Lol, that is so funny!!!:smile:

Yes, I agree, it is really pretty with all the snow areund. Our schools have been closed all week and no plans to reopen until Monday. Good thing is I've had all week off work but being stuck in the house with the kids can be a bit tough!!! There are only so many walks, shoveling and sledging you can do in a day. Hope your DH makes it home safely soon.

I think most schools here are closed as well until Monday. I'm due to fly from Edi tomorrow but it's looking doubtful. I waited 3 hours last week for a flight that didn't go until nearly 1 am. Duty free shut so couldn't do my shopping either....

Beautiful ones Tiree, I came home with grumpy mood on all snowey road, horrible drivers and resigned feeling from current work mess - but you instantly made me happy :nuts:

Totally agree, SHM wore it so well at Bicester - the colour suit you Tiree, looks gorgeous, congrats!!!