I went to the Bicester meet, no bags for me - but I did fall in love with this!!!!!

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Europe
She looks fab on you Tiree. And as Teddies said, perfect for all weathers. She'll look stunning against the snowy backdrop!

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
Mitzy looks great on you Tiree. Well done.
I saw an Orla Kiely bag last week with similar straps and thought it was very versatile. Hope you get to use her loads! Definitely a good option for wintery months.

mssw157

Apr 24, 2009
Dublin
Gorgeous bag Tiree! The colour really pops. Congratulations and thanks for cheering up my dull, snowy day!!!

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
Oh, fab - congratulations! All the time I was thinking it was a Non Mulberry too... (ditto on our drive too btw - my car was totally cocooned yesterday, and not thawing today!!)

tortoiseperson

ReMember
Jul 16, 2010
London-ish
Congratulations - it suits you so well! a very striking bag and it's always extra nice to have the matching pouch too.

The unwary Shopaholicmum had put hers down on the shelf in Mulberry Bicester for a second to look at something and it caught my eye and I started looking at it and feeling the leather - I was so embarrassed when she turned round and very politely claimed ownership :blush:

That meet was SO enabling wasn't it. :nuts: