I went to T.J. at lunch today.....did someone say ban?

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Went to T.J. today. Bought a white french purse (79.99). Also that little black sig coin purse (14.99). Also 3 key fobs (9.99 ea) -- 2 of the '06 Breast Cancer and 1 that has 'C O A C H' - all silver. Then I found the cutest little Ergo hobo in like a rust or whiskey leather (79.99) -- never seen this one before. And then a Chelsea tweed boucle in brown/green/multi (169.00). I know the last two aren't spring bags, but I still grabbed them. Only been a Coachie for about a year, so haven't even seen those two ever. The SA told me the Chelsea had been there awhile -- I scrutinized her, but couldn't find any problems.
(They also had that pouch and the black/white sig tote that was in the craigslist ad by Tony. Also the legacy slim envelope in white and camel. Also ergo wallets in sig/leather. One pair of sunnies.)
I signed up for the TJ cc so once I get that, I will get 10% off this purchase. Makes it a little better.
Will post pics on Thursday. Gotta crash now and busy tomorrow night.
Can't do tPF from work.

Went to T.J. today. Bought a white french purse (79.99). Also that little black sig coin purse (14.99). Also 3 key fobs (9.99 ea) -- 2 of the '06 Breast Cancer and 1 that has 'C O A C H' - all silver. Then I found the cutest little Ergo hobo in like a rust or whiskey leather (79.99) -- never seen this one before. And then a Chelsea tweed boucle in brown/green/multi (169.00). I know the last two aren't spring bags, but I still grabbed them. Only been a Coachie for about a year, so haven't even seen those two ever. The SA told me the Chelsea had been there awhile -- I scrutinized her, but couldn't find any problems.
(They also had that pouch and the black/white sig tote that was in the craigslist ad by Tony. Also the legacy slim envelope in white and camel. Also ergo wallets in sig/leather. One pair of sunnies.)
I signed up for the TJ cc so once I get that, I will get 10% off this purchase. Makes it a little better.
Will post pics on Thursday. Gotta crash now and busy tomorrow night.
Can't do tPF from work.

I bought the same Ergo in Rust but for $129.00. I am wondering if is the same one, mine is the medium.

Wow - seriously nice haul! I'm so jealous that you have such a great TJMaxx! Mine didn't have a lot of selection in the new Coach and no accessories at all! I think I know which tweed bag you got - shoot - can't remember the name of it, but it's super cute!

Everything is fine if it's on sale... you are SAVING money.. Didn't you know? :amuse:

Give us some pics!!

Great purchases!!

I agree with taralindsey!! Actually I've held off on the camel Legacy wallet for a while because of the price. It does really make you feel good when you find deals like this. Other than damaged items, it doesn't get much lower than this! The only thing I've seen lower are the large Bleecker duffles. I recently bought one for $175 at the outlets, and they are $229 at Maax. Still not bad, though, and you have to be able to find them at the outlet!