I went to NYC and brought home a Rose Pochette!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We moved to Vegas about two years ago but still travel to NYC quite a bit on business and to see family. Before knowing the launch date I made a few appointments and one was just a few blocks from the LV Store in Soho! Hubby and I checked out the Art Exhibit but couldn't wait for the boutique to open (at least I saw the outside!). My little purchase was made at the LV Boutique at Bloomies.

2. very cute :tup:

I think I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow along with the graffiti key chain...my LV store displayed the pochette like that and it was sooo freaking cute! Perfect for a night out.

3. Aww, it's cute! Do you think you can post a bigger picture of her? I would love to see more detailed shots! Congrats!

4. It's a great pochette - very cute :smile: congrats!

5. congrats!!!

6. Very cute, congrats!

7. Congrats x

8. I got mine two days ago and took her out today, with the Roxbury's strap so that she could fit over my thick winter coat. She's great! Congrats!! :tup:

9. congrats its beautiful !!

10. I love it, I would have to add that to my wishlist.

Congrats.

11. I love the Rose Pochette! Congrats!!!

12. the pochette is great!
    i love it

13. Congrats!

14. Very nice -- Congrats!!

15. love that bag.... great purchase, congrats.