I went to LV today....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. to see the damier azur speedy and i :heart: itttttttt

im getting the speedy 30 nov 1!!! whippeeee :yahoo:

and i think it will look great once patina starts too :smile:

anybody else see it yet? if so what u think? and if u liked it what u going to get from the line?

2. So is it really not coated canvas like the rumor says?

3. Ugh I'm dying to see this line IRL! I need to go down to a boutique so I can get in on the azur action.

4. Is the azur already in stores?!?!

5. Congrats! Did you pre-order it?

I pre-ordered the speedy 25 on eluxury.. so i haven't seen it IRL!!!! Now I'm reconsidering going down to the store because I'm dying to see it!!

Tell me though.. it is more purplish than greyish tones?

6. Ok, now I must get this bag! I always liked it in the ics, hopefully it will be the same in real life! I think I am going to ask my dad for this one!

7. I saw it IRL, very cute!! Can't wait to get it home!!! :biggrin: *i juz hope i can keep it clean!*

8. OK for the people who have seen it IRL:

is the bag purplish?
    is the canvas coated?

9. I asked a SA through 866-vuitton, and she said that this bag is definitely coated, then she put the manager on the phone, who re-assured me this bag is no different from the other canvases.

10. I pre-ordered the 30 too, did you speak with Doug also? :graucho: :nuts:

11. No.. I asked for him.. but he was busy with someone else.. so I spoke to Steve...

Does Doug usually handle all the pre-orders?

12. That's a relief! :yes:

13. hey guys!!

so yes the bag is coated (just like the mono and damier) i LOVEEEE it
    its going to be my christmas present from my parents this year, so i am buying next week but not using it till christmas day!! my sa is holding a 25 and a 30 for me but i think im going to get the 30!!!

i would say the color is more like a smoky black or dark blue and off white!

its really pretty

14. Thanks, babydee03, for sharing the info. :jammin:

15. I want to see it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice