I went to LV last night.... YaY!!!

Thanks thread lol, now I went to LV last night and I got a new Louis!!!! Seriously I am so glad I met this thread- you guys have given me SOOO many ideas about what LV I want and what LV's I don't. I told the SA that I wanted a LV that would last me and look good 20 years from now- that I could toss around, and use as a everyday bag and love, and not be worried about the weather or touching the handles. That would be perfect for a mommy with a 2 year old. He told me to go for it and get the damier neverfull mm, and I did, and I am so glad. He said you could drop that purse in Mud and it would still look good lol. I mean 750+ (we are very fortunate) is alot of money, really to be spending on a purse, and I wanted something that I can enjoy for along time. Thanks everyone for your advice!!! Shes a Beauty!!! :yahoo:

Congrats ... the damier NF is a gorgeous bag! I saw your modeling pic of your mono NF in your collection thread, definitely need some modeling pics of damier NF! I'm sure it will be stunning on you!

My BRAND NEW Damier Neverfull MM (I Think I like this one the MOST!!!)
100_0523.jpg

Compare- Mono Neverfull MM
100_0489-1.jpg