I went to LV boutique today and ...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the LV boutique today to buy a wallet and looking for a neverfull PM.

I have pick a french purse and I also looking for a neverfull PM but I have changed my mind. I need to search for a new bag now.

At first I think it looks sooo cute with a bag charm. I saw one of a girl carried hers with a long LV bag charm (the one you can use as a bracelet style) and I fall in love with it. I saw never full since it launched but I don't like it at first.

The reason I shouldn't get the bag because before I went to a boutique in Sloan st., I saw 10 + women carried neverfull and another 3 women in the restaurant where I had my lunch so I gave up for it. I don't know but I think it's too much.

I also went with my BF today and he said that go for a Gucci Joy tote one. It's cheaper and looks better. He said neverfull looks so cheap :wtf: and I should consider to buy another model. He said 305 GBP for a bag + 205 GBP for a charm so I should get a better one.

What do you think? I still think it's cute but not 100% sure now.

2. i have the neverfull gm, also I had the pm too but i sold it because i carry a lot of stuff. I think it looks great with the bag charm..and who cares if other people have it..EVERYONE has a mono speedy now a days too..its a bag..your not going to be the only one with a certain bag unless theres only 1 made and you have it ..

3. I like the neverfull. How about the BH instead?

4. I don't like BH look at all. Those two bag look as the same tote style but personally I think neverfull looks more casual and trendy.

5. ^^ i agree.

6. I love mine!!!

7. I know that reason. That's why I never think to buy a monogram speedy. I saw only a few people with monogram speedy yesterday. I don't feel any if I saw other people have the same bag like me but all I want to say is "It's too much". Within 2 hours, I saw nearly 20 Neverfull bags. I ever asked my friends who have Neverfull and all said part of them they buy it because it's cheap and look OK. For me without bag charm I won't consider to buy it but bag charm will cost me an extra 205 GBP so my neverfull will not be that cheap.

I think I'm going to save more for a balbag instead :sad:. I couldn't resist that every minutes I walk in shopping st. and I will find at least one.

8. lol

personally...i hate the neverfull...it looks like the B/BH/BV...to me...but a lower version...

and i agree with your boyfriend! LOL

but if you wanna buy it! buy buy buy!!! :tup::tup::tup:

9. :lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice