I went to Coach today and came home with...

1. the Legacy pony-tail scarf and the cute lil' pig charm! (And the moon charm, but I already clipped that on the bag with my star and put it away.)

I love the stripes. They just make me smile.

Oh, by the way, all the alphabet charms are in new colors. I am still not digging the K, but maybe it will grow on me.

I am love with the white leather Legacy bag. Infact, I loved it more than any of the other colors. But...well...then I went to Louis Vuitton. LOL.

coach-pig01.jpg coach-pig02.jpg
  2. absolutely love the pig charm!!! how much was it?? i think i need both!!! :love:

3. I didn't know they made pig charms!?

4. That scarve is sooo pretty! I love that pig charm!

5. The pig charm was $28. One side is metallic pink and the other side, pink patent leather. The curly tail is gold (on both sides).

6. I want the pig charm! It is so cute

7. Congrats I love the scarf & pig charm. I didn't know they had a pig charm either but it's lovely.

8. The pig is so cute - are there other animal charms out?

9. Very cute! Congrats!

10. I want the pig charm! How much? Great purchases

11. love the pig charm!

12. i want that hair sash thingg
    to match the shoes and wristlet i want
    haha and the pig charm is so cute !!

13. Krispin - I love your new scarf and charm (in fact, I loved the charm so much, I had to go out and get one myself this afternoon LOL! Enjoy them both!

14. I didn't know about the pig either! I'm glad about the letters being new color though because I didn't like the S colors before! Congrats!

15. I'm not a charm person because I never know what to do with them, but that scarf is hot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice