I went to BV store on Sunday...

uclaboi

O.G.
May 3, 2007
...while tPF was down.

1. I got to see the new Resort (pre S/S collection) and Spring/Summer 08 lookbooks. There are some foil metallic colors in Red, Blue, and Yellow/Gold in Resort. Some of the new colors names for S/S 08 are ROCK, CEMENT, OCEANIC, etc. All about nature. The only bag that really caught my eyes was a large size men's Veneta-shaped bag w/ croc trim and handle. Sorry girls, I didn't have time to check out the women's lookbook.

2. Since I didn't find any BV in Spain, I went to my SA and she found ALL of the items I wanted. I went a little overboard this time w/ leather goods/accesories/shoes. Will give you more info later...

I'm loving some of the SS08 bags on style.com, not sure about the foil mettalic colours in the cruise collection though. Did you hear anything about ottone, which is coming back for cruise???

Boy, if there is one thing I learned when tPF was down...I do not, repeat do NOT do well with waiting, especially when there are yummy leather goods on the other end of the wait! But for you, uclaboi, I will wait patiently for your ever stylish pieces to be revealed. I'm so glad you found what you wanted even if it wasn't in Spain!

syma - I asked SA today, and she said she didn't know but most likely not.

FYI, Limo will not come back. Pergamena is coming back for S/S 08.

ms piggy and OB - I went to the store to pick up some of the goodies...

DSC00149-1.jpg