I went to BALNY today!!

thanks for the updat "M" mabli!!! oh I sent you an email too! so you didnt quite like the violet?

let's just say the eggplant made a lasting impression on me when i saw it once.....and the violet didn't make that impression. somehow i think the veiny distressing swayed me away from it. hope that helps!!!
(i just emailed you)

Mabli, or anyone else who went, did you see any GH coin purses in violet and jaune? I'm dying for mine to arrive (I've ordered both). I wish I could have seen the colors myself, but thank you for the great description!

no problem...i didnt see the gh coin purse. i think only a limited amount of styles came in for those two colors.

Sounds like you weren't very impressed by either color. I hope that the leather on the violet bags is better than on the compagnon you saw. I can't wait to see violet IRL! Maybe I need to stop by BalNY later today :yes:

Well darn. :crybaby:I think I'm going to have to see the Juane's before I commit. I don't think Violet can compare to my eggplant so I took myself off the list for that one a while ago. I don't need 2 purples and my eggplant is perfection.

mimi23 & jmakesmyday -they only had the comp. i have a feeling the might have shipped or preparing shipment for the violets that came in. daphne only had the comp available for me to see