I went shopping again..muhahahaha!

I had my awesome SA Jillian send me this chanel wallet.its AWESOME.I wore it today and it fits a ton and isnt bulky AT ALL!
Its black and looks like itll hold up really well!
I ended up going to SAKS and buying shoes too...NO good chanels in yet so i ended up with Choos and Pradas(jeweled Prada ones for a very special weeding next week!)

Those shoes are waaaaay too nice to do the gardening in! :P

I had my awesome SA Jillian send me this chanel wallet.its AWESOME.I wore it today and it fits a ton and isnt bulky AT ALL!
Its black and looks like itll hold up really well!
I ended up going to SAKS and buying shoes too...NO good chanels in yet so i ended up with Choos and Pradas(jeweled Prada ones for a very special weeding next week!)

Nice buys!
I've been looking into the jeweled Prada's, but in the other style
In this style
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...408474399545537&bmUID=1234414875622&ev19=1:22

Just curious, did you see them there?
And how do the jeweled parts look in person? Better or about the same as the photos online? I think they are gorgeous, i just never get to wear fancy heels right now :crybaby:

I was really interested in getting that wallet in either black or purple but Saks did not have it when I went in last week. Surprisingly enough the Chanel SA told me that Chanel wallets are not that well made from what she has seen and that LV holds up much better. Because of those comments and some other specific things she said, I am now really weary about buying a Chanel wallet (would be my first Chanel wallet). I really like this particular wallet. Could you describe the inside or post pics? What kind of leather is inside? Thanks!