I went and bought it!

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
I decided to go to Macy's in Union Square after work to check out what I could buy for their F&F coming up. I didn't see many bags that really jumped out at me (although I kept coming back to the chocolate leather carly...hmmm...). I did buy some goodies while I was there. I was so surprised and happy that I was able to get the heart ponytail scarf there since I know they only sell it in February. :smile:

IMG_2423.jpg

After I left Macy's, I went to the Coach store in SF Shopping Center and ordered the navy pleated satchel!!! WOO HOO!!! :yahoo::yahoo:I had finally made a decision to order it right before I left work (after debating about it all week). I know I would regret not getting it in the end lol. I also bought the limited edition Coach perfume too. :P

The SAs are always nice when I go there. They wanted me to come back and show her off to them when I receive it (I decided to have them send it directly to my house) since they aren't going to have it stocked there.

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see my new baby!!! :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

I decided to go to Macy's in Union Square after work to check out what I could buy for their F&F coming up. I didn't see many bags that really jumped out at me (although I kept coming back to the chocolate leather carly...hmmm...). I did buy some goodies while I was there. I was so surprised and happy that I was able to get the heart ponytail scarf there since I know they only sell it in February. :smile:

After I left Macy's, I went to the Coach store in SF Shopping Center and ordered the navy pleated satchel!!! WOO HOO!!! :yahoo::yahoo:I had finally made a decision to order it right before I left work (after debating about it all week). I know I would regret not getting it in the end lol. I also bought the limited edition Coach perfume too. :P

The SAs are always nice when I go there. They wanted me to come back and show her off to them when I receive it (I decided to have them send it directly to my house) since they aren't going to have it stocked there.

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see my new baby!!! :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

Congratulations! You got some great pieces!!