I went and bought it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to go to Macy's in Union Square after work to check out what I could buy for their F&F coming up. I didn't see many bags that really jumped out at me (although I kept coming back to the chocolate leather carly...hmmm...). I did buy some goodies while I was there. I was so surprised and happy that I was able to get the heart ponytail scarf there since I know they only sell it in February. :smile:

[​IMG]

After I left Macy's, I went to the Coach store in SF Shopping Center and ordered the navy pleated satchel!!! WOO HOO!!! :yahoo::yahoo:I had finally made a decision to order it right before I left work (after debating about it all week). I know I would regret not getting it in the end lol. I also bought the limited edition Coach perfume too. :P

The SAs are always nice when I go there. They wanted me to come back and show her off to them when I receive it (I decided to have them send it directly to my house) since they aren't going to have it stocked there.

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see my new baby!!! :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

2. Congratulations! You got some great pieces!!

3. I love colorful things :smile:

4. Congrats. I love the heart pony. If I wasnt in trouble with DH I would have to buy one. That tattersall is to die for.

5. Great goodies!

6. very nice!!

7. I love the tattersall makeup case!

8. wooo hooo, i knew you would end up getting the navy satchel! :tup: i love that tattersall makeup bag... I plan on getting that too! congrats on all your things!

9. Yay!!! I love everything you got and congrats on ordering the navy satchel!!!

10. Awwwwwww cute goodies Enjoy

11. o:huh::huh:oo I love everything you bought and YAY for the navy satchel! Congrats!

12. I like it all.
    Congrats! :tup:
    Carley

13. I have the snowman charm and he's my favorite. I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies.

14. Thanks everyone! I can't wait to put my tattersall makeup bag into my satchel :yahoo:

15. That tattersall makeup case is on my wishlist and the snowman is SO adorable! Congrats!