I went alil crazy, got alittle "shoulder bag" happy! Come see my threesome!!!

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
OK, so i got carried away w/ my infatuation w/ the madison shoulders!!!:nuts: do ya think?? nah i really don't, especially if ill carry em... i love em, they are so lightweight, the day i was able to shop w/out my shoulder killing me from " big bag-idesssss,,, i was sold!! first one was the crimson,, loved her color but she's kinda stiff,,, when i bought the black one in the leather i was trully in love!!! than for PCE i almost went w/ mahogany but decided it was to neutral like black,,, besides anything i can wear the brown w/ i can wear the purple with right??!! so i went for it!!! OMGWWosh!! i love her!! she is so purple-ishes!!! so heres my three girls,,, in all their glory!!! whoop whoop here we go:yahoo:
bags.jpg

& here she is just being unwrapped!!! i was SOOO happy w/ the color of this purple,,, so deep in some light,, yet so vivid!!!
2010-11-17_17-00-40_929-1.jpg

the texture & shimmer of the leather on my black one and this one is just SOOO rich and yummy i wanna eat em!!!

bagt.jpg

here she is "out & about" town,,, shes already been complimented twice!!! i am amazed at how many ladies say they LOVE purple bags!!! i guess ive never really carried one:nuts:
2010-11-19_09-24-53_653-1.jpg
2010-11-19_09-24-02_935-1.jpg

I just KNEW you would love the purple one too! Isn't she just delightfully lovely? I have 4 of them because I LOVE how light they are and I am considering another one....yikes!!!