I went alil crazy, got alittle "shoulder bag" happy! Come see my threesome!!!

I love the way these shoulder bags look, but I am afraid of the zipper. I already have the Madison hobo in black and purple. Would you suggest me to get a shoulder bag too? Do you worry about the zipper not fully closing across the top? So many questions! I need help :shrugs::shrugs:
i usaully don't zip mine,,, i like to just reach down and not fuss w/ unzipping,,, so its not an issue,,, but ive never zipped any of my bags,, but when i did i could still get into the side & get my phone w/ these bags so the open side is kinda nice for me,,, just go to the coach store and try em out.

WOO HOO!!! Shoulder bag triplets seem to be contagious! No one can stop at just one, LOL! I'm starting to feel the need for some shoulder bag deliciousness in my life.

Love love love the purple-- I agree, so yummy-licious! And they look so great on you!
lol 4vryng,,, you need it girl!!! go for it,, if you don't have purple,,, go for it!! its so rich!!!

Congrats!! Are you... going to consider the blue one too? :P
I love how the purple looks on you (and your white tunic and boots too!)!
i dont think ill get another patent one,,, like the smooshy leather ones to much,, hopefully they will do more colors soon!

I love the purple on you!! Purple Madison sales are going to go up a notch if they see your mod pics. :smile:
thanx TeachingTots,, your too kind!:smile:

Definitely!! Great pics, LOVE the purple!!
thanx p-c

Can I come shop in your closet? I've been eyeing this bag in purple or mahog. They look wonderful on you and it sounds as if they are very comfortable to wear. I'm a real sucker for hobo bags, they are my fave.
i was also on the fence about the purple or mahogany,, i just about got the brown than at the last minute decided black would be my neutral and went w/ purple for the wow factor,, glad i did,, i love it

Your modeling pics are fabulous! Your outfits always look so cute and I swear you could make ANY of us want to run out and get a new bag because of how nice they look on you!

All 3 are gorgeous bags! Twins on the black one!
your so sweet eb,, i wish coach paid commissions;)

Okay, so now you've made up my mind for me! I've been trying to decide on a new bag, and have seen many people on here with this Madison shoulder one, and now that I see your collection I am in LOVE!

Now, the BIG decision is colour!
yeah,, thats a major problem w/ me too,, thus the three.

That red is to die for.
it is gorgeous,, i wish they would come out w/ red plain leather though.

Where did you set the extenders from?

I have the purple one and I think that is is the perfect shade of purple:smile:
yes i have decided it is the perfect purple,, i was alittle nervous about it until i got it.

Beautiful ladies! Congratulations. You found a great solution to a common problem of which colour to choose to buy; just buy them all! :biggrin:
thanx nyssa, i really do have a problem w/ choosing,, i really need therapy for that:nuts: lol!

Those are so amazing!! I so need that purple one....
yeah,, i think its amazing!! i think its my fav!!

super fantastic, love them

love the mod shots too, yahooo

congrats, time for a happy dance
thanx peggle,,,yes!! im happy danc:wlae::party:in my buns off,,,

Congrats!!!!
I love the Purple!!! Very Pretty!!!
Lucky you to have all three!!! The Crimson Patent is the best!!!
Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:
thanx lynne,, that red is hard to beat

As I have said before...you carry them so well!!
you are too kind donnaoh!!

Love them all but my favorite is the Crimson :faint: Congrats on three GORGEOUS girls!!!
thanx nutz4purses

I just bought the gunmetal shoulder bag... It is so sparkly and fun!
o wow,, i would love to see some pics of her,,, i don't think anyone has done a reveal w/ the silver gunmetal yet!!!

Love your Shoulder Bag trio! I'm hoping for more colors come spring.
OMG me too,, theyve gotta see how popular this style is!!!,, thanx icecaramellatte
Those three bags are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx brucebettye

Love your collection! Love your mod shots! Looks great on you!
thanx bejewelledmm
That red just SINGS!
yeah its a great red not to loud or orange:biggrin:

Wow! They look amazing all together! How do you decide which one to wear? I think I would be late to work everyday trying to figure what color was my favorite-of-the-day!:nuts:
Enjoy them!
i dunno,, im so into the purple one right now,,, its my new fav!!!

YOU ROCK shoulder bags, as I think I noted in another thread where you revealed a shoulder bag. Your figure is so well-suited for this particular style of shoulder bag, too. I love this on you!!!!

Congrats on an awesome MSB collection. I'm so happy for you and can feel your excitement in your thread!:woohoo::happydance::woohoo: