I went alil crazy, got alittle "shoulder bag" happy! Come see my threesome!!!

omg!!!!! Amazing!!!!
thanx crystal-d!!

wow, i am really wanting a purple one, but i am trying to be strong. :amuse:

Looks great on you!
thanx angelic!!!

wow i thought i loved this bag....you go girl it looks great on you
thanx sndc99,, your sweet

love the bags!!!! Congrats :smile:))
thanx coachmommy

gorgeous! I saw a lady at costco just now with the crimson one and it's so gorgeous in person!! Enjoy!
wow i havnt seen anyone else in my neck of the woods yet,,,

love your trio!! Did u take those pics at walmart?
thanx redgirl3,, some at wallyworld,, some at home,, some at the mall,, ya know,,

congrats, love them all.
thanx luvcoach

very nice!!! Is there a big weight difference between the patent and the leather ?
no not really,, the leather ones drape nicer though

wow!! My fav is the purple toe =) congrats!!
me too!!

congras! They are simply yummi-licious!!!
yep,, if i could only eat em!!

I just KNEW you would love the purple one too! Isn't she just delightfully lovely? I have 4 of them because I LOVE how light they are and I am considering another one....yikes!!!
OMGOSH sjh630,,, thats wild!!! now i feel better!!! but i agree, i just wish they would make some more colors!!,,, they really are amazing!!

it looks GREAT on you!!!
are these smaller one??
no this is the big one,,, not sure if ive even seen a small one,,, im such a big bag lover i wouldnt want a smaller one,,, these really drape to a very perfect size.

I love the way these shoulder bags look, but I am afraid of the zipper. I already have the Madison hobo in black and purple. Would you suggest me to get a shoulder bag too? Do you worry about the zipper not fully closing across the top? So many questions! I need help :shrugs::shrugs:

WOO HOO!!! Shoulder bag triplets seem to be contagious! No one can stop at just one, LOL! I'm starting to feel the need for some shoulder bag deliciousness in my life.

Love love love the purple-- I agree, so yummy-licious! And they look so great on you!

Can I come shop in your closet? I've been eyeing this bag in purple or mahog. They look wonderful on you and it sounds as if they are very comfortable to wear. I'm a real sucker for hobo bags, they are my fave.

Your modeling pics are fabulous! Your outfits always look so cute and I swear you could make ANY of us want to run out and get a new bag because of how nice they look on you!

All 3 are gorgeous bags! Twins on the black one!

Okay, so now you've made up my mind for me! I've been trying to decide on a new bag, and have seen many people on here with this Madison shoulder one, and now that I see your collection I am in LOVE!

Now, the BIG decision is colour!