i watched dr phil yesterday about monster brides

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
and this one chick had a serious spending problem I guess. She said she spent 615 dollars on a lv purse. It looked like a papillon but the straps were oddly wide. I dunno, what do you guys think?

I missed that part of the show. I didn't start watching until the very end of that couple. I really only saw the groom who wanted to be in control of the entire wedding.

I saw the show also...I was under the impression she bought it while she was in Las Vegas before her wedding. Spent the money on herself instead of her fiances bachelor party at the strip club.

If not, maybe she said she bought the purse for $615 when in fact she bought a FAKE and then used the money to buy something else, or gamble for that matter.....guess we will never know!! No, I didn't see it either, just wanted to give my 2 cents!!!

OMG I am SOOOOOO glad that you started this thread!! I saw the episode last night as well and I was like "huh??"

LOL how mortifying for her if it was a fake...now her 'secret' is out to all of America!! :smile:

well it would say even more if she wasted money like that on a fake

it's one thing to spend on the bag...but at least know what your getting
esp b4 you make an utter fool out of yourself on national television