i wasn't gonna buy anything.....BUT...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. my SA told me that this bandana was all sold out and discontinued and it won't come in anymore --- originally i wanted this months ago but she talked me out of it:wtf: and recommended denim bandana instead..... i love her, but she almost always tells me if something ISN'T "me"....

last weekend, i saw it on display.....she goes, Oh yes, it came in!! she looked on the computer and tells me there are only 7 of them left in the US. if someone tells me that, i just HAD TO have it. :drool: ;) she said this is my last chance to own this and said sorry that she talked me out of it when i was ready to buy last time! :rolleyes: :roflmfao:

she gave me free 2006 agenda refills.....so she is forgiven! :flowers: :love:

she told me that they are allowed to give 2006 refills after september....you should all mention that to your SA, you'll get extra mini stickers!! yay!:yahoo:

DSC04081.JPG DSC04082.JPG DSC04080.JPG
  2. :nuts: Congrats !!! I'm glad you bought it as it's gorgeous!:love:

3. I think it's adorable :biggrin: The color is really pretty!

4. Congratulations on a beautiful purchase!!
    Speaking of refills, right now I am using the Cerises inserts for my mini agenda and love them!! Too bad they probably won't be making them again.

5. Wow, congrats on the perfo bandeau! I wanted that one so bad, but there weren't any left. I got the white MC bandeau instead.

And yes, that is definitely true about the 2006 agenda refills being free. My SA gave them to me for free too =) (but it was in August, not September)

6. nice bandana!! congrats on getting one before they all sell out!! and yay for free stuff!!!

7. So beautiful!! I am glad that you nabbed it:smile:

8. thank you for the sweet comments everybody!! :flowers: :love: :heart:

9. Great buy! :love: I would have snatched that babe SO fast!:lol:

10. it's a beautiful scarf! now... why did she talk you out of it in the first place???

11. Very Cute!

12. Congrats! I love mine...I usually put it through my belt loops and it looks adorable..I have yet to try it in my hair though lol.
    I wanted the green and orange too but never got around to getting them..oh well :lol:

13. oh wow! i love it:love: . what a great buy. don't ever let anyone talk you out of a purchase. if you love it then that is all that matters. i love free stuff! congrats!

14. Its super cute....now that would sprouce up an outfit.....lucky you!:smile:

15. Awesome color, it looks great!

Congrat's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice