I wasn't going to buy anything in the sale. REVEAL...

Anxious

Dec 5, 2013
Hello all
I have been a bit naughty and am now on the sofa for the rest of my life.
First I bought a briefcase - which went back, because although I loved it, I just wouldn't use it enough.
This left me with a voucher to spend and many deliberations to make. However then I saw the Kafka sale, and couldn't resist...

Attachments

• prim.jpg
    prim.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 641
So, armed with my voucher and a fixed idea of what I wanted, off I went to the Mulberry shop.
Except that then I tried this on...
And couldn't leave without it.

Attachments

• bay.jpg
    bay.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 659
What a fabulous haul, Anxious (bet you're living up to your name now!!) I didn't think I liked the new styles but these reveals are showing how lovely they are irl ... The Primrose and shoulder Bays are amazing and I adore your gorgeous Lily - many congratulations! :smile:

What a fabulous haul, Anxious (bet you're living up to your name now!!) I didn't think I liked the new styles but these reveals are showing how lovely they are irl ... The Primrose and shoulder Bays are amazing and I adore your gorgeous Lily - many congratulations! :smile:
Should probably change it to Terrified. I felt the same about the new styles, the danger is in trying them on...

Should probably change it to Terrified. I felt the same about the new styles, the danger is in trying them on...

Hee hee! I know what you mean - I went to collect one bag from BV and came back with three! That said, I have kept away from bags this sale time and am unlikely to be visiting an outlet again in a long time ...

Enjoy your lovely bags in good health! :smile:

Hee hee! I know what you mean - I went to collect one bag from BV and came back with three! That said, I have kept away from bags this sale time and am unlikely to be visiting an outlet again in a long time ...

Enjoy your lovely bags in good health! :smile:

Glad I'm not the only one who behaves this badly.:biggrin: