I wasn't exactly charmed!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I was at Nordstrom tonight so (of course!) I checked out the handbags and I saw some of the new charm bags IRL. Normally I am attracted to any bag resembling a madison but these "well, not so much". They were very pretty and eye-catching but the the little charm purse is so tiny that it doesn't seem very functional. I didn't hate them or anything but I honestly found myself drawn more to the Kristin bags than to the new charm bags. Oh well, maybe they will grow on me! I guess I will just have to keep checking out purses to decide!

I saw them this evening too.

They aren't my favorite in real life.

I saw a reveal earlier today of someone who bought a black one, and I was "wow'd"...it looked great on her...but up close and personal it wasn't my style.

I think it's the thin straps...

They look really cute in photos with the little coin purse. I might have to stop by the FP store and check them out, out of curiosity. I have a poor sense of scale based on photos and dimensions alone, so I have no idea what to expect, lol!

I was at Nordstrom tonight so (of course!) I checked out the handbags and I saw some of the new charm bags IRL. Normally I am attracted to any bag resembling a madison but these "well, not so much".

I was pretty tired last night so I need to give them another chance when I am "fresher"! It was just that I was expecting to immediately fall in love with them because the pictures on the coach web site were great - but I didn't. I'll try and keep an open mind but at this time the new "charm" bags are not on my wishlist!