I was this close... in returning the paddy!

1. Hello all,

I was this close in returning the whiskey paddy to nordy's today. I was extremely hesitant in returning it. The nordy's SA even gave me a few minutes to decide if I wanted to keep it or not.

My reason for wanting to return the paddy

- Its just TOO heavy and TOO big from what Im used to. (Im currently using my black first as a daily bag, much lighter in weight and size)

- I used it once (with only my keys, cell phone, card holder) and after having it in my arms for hours at a time, my mind never ceased to think that the paddy wasnt heavy.

- I know I will barely us it because its really uncomfortable for me to hold

reasons for keeping it:

- its a CHLOE paddington bag

- the bag is gorgeous/ I admire the details

- I like the color

- its sold out everywhere and hard to find

S:huh:O:huh:o:huh::huh:oo, Ive been thinking that a baby would be PERFECT for me, however, its sold out everywhere, and I dont have the funds for a baby until I know what to do with my med.

I dont want to return my med paddy if I cant find a baby, and I wont be able to purchase a baby until I return my med.

sighhhhhh. This is just alksdjfkasjdflaksdjfa;lsjflasdjfalskjfasd.....

what to do?!?!?!?

xochrissie likes this.
  2. well, i felt the same way about it being heavy, but use it for two weeks, and i swear you build MUSCLE and after a while, you won't notice it. trust me on this! i'm very small, 4 feet 11, 95 lbs and if i can do it, you can toooo~!

3. Same with me. I had problems with the weight but Fayden is right you don't notice it after a while anymore. Keep it it such a great bag!!

4. thanks fayden.. and wow.. u are very petite!

5. Am I the only one who didnt notice the weight? LOL. Its larger than I'm used to but I've grown to love the size - I normally crammed alot into my too small bag, but now I have room.

6. is there another Chloe bag you like? the Kerala and Silverado are lighter than the Paddy I think.

If you're looking for an it bag in general, I know people like Fendi
    Spys because they're so big but also light. I love mine!

7. that was my 2nd choice, if the paddy's dont go well, spy it is. :amuse:

8. If you're not 100% satisfied with it then you should exchange it for another bag. That's how I make decisions about my bags :biggrin:

9. thanks for the advice!

I usually think the way u think in regards to bag purchases. But this is a CHLOE paddy bag. lolz. a difficult decision to just make in a sec. lolz. if it was any other bag like a dior gaucho, i wouldnt hesitate in returning it... that is an IT bag, but I know for a fact that it isnt me.

:lol:

10. I second this. I have a few that I ended up carrying less than once a year because there's something that isn't "just" right. (and of course the ones that I love get all ratty cuz I carry them everyday :shame: )

11. They had the baby paddy in chocolate at the Nordstrom at the Grove, you should call there and get that one!

12. Totally agree :biggrin:

Also, the whiskey paddy is still available on NM.com :biggrin: Or at least it was yesterday.

13. you know when i was at nordys today, the SA didnt know anything in regards to chloe. she just knew that i spent alot of money on it. It so happens that she was just filling in for another SA who went on lunch. So she tried to do a search for baby paddys, she had no idea where to start.

and she said SOLD OUT company wide.

thanks airress, where is Grove located?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice