I was so proud of my DH today (fake Coach story)....

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Kentucky
So my DH was off today and we decided to take the youngest to the Aquarium with just us while the other kids were in school (we have a pass, they go all the time) anyway we are walking along and suddenly DH nudges me and head nods to a girl on the other side of the hallway and says "Look how bad that girl's fake bag looks, it has G's all over it!" I know it's silly but I was so proud that My DH knew that bag was a Goach. It means I am teaching him. (evil laugh) MMMUUUAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :roflmfao:

spiceykim

Mar 27, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Haha my hubby doesn't even know the diff nor does he care he thinks that I am crazy for wanting all these coach bags but I just love them so much!

photogurl

coach <3
Feb 10, 2008
Milwaukee
lol i'm not sure if my bf would know the difference but when he sees a girl with a coach bag he usually says something like- you're is so much cuter! LOL

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
N. Texas
Mine usually points out the fakes, it's kind of like a game we play when we are out in public. LOL, I know it sounds silly, we started when we were dating, (years ago).

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
That is so sweet. I can't even get my DH interested enough to know if someone has the same bag as mine!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Texas
My DH is slowly catching on. He has started noticing some fakes and pointing them out to me. Sometimes he will ask me if someone's bag is a fake.
Carley

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
That's cute he's learning! My DH knows the word "Goach" and I've even heard him say "horrid Goach" once. My daughter's trying to teach her parakeet to talk; I should teach it to say horrid Goach, horrid Goach! Gaaawk!