I was shopping in Mulberry for a gift...

robotcat

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Hi ladies, today I was in Mulberry today to shop a Christmas gift....for myself :P:P

I found two beauties:

1, Medium Lily in Dark Blush
and
2, Small Del Rey in Bright Red

I am torn between the two -- I actually love both at first sight but in different way:

Dark Blush is such a quiet but elegant colour. It looks so smooth and easy to match with my outfit for work. When I first saw it out this season I kinda think it is one of the most beautiful and unique colour that Mul offered!

The bright red with shiny goat, however, ticks all the boxes in this festival season! It catches my eyes instantly when I walked passed by the window. It is a happy colour in this season, and really bright up the whole fall-winter look.

All in all, my decision is....the Medium Lily in Dark Blush...as I believe it is more a practical colour to be used to work throughout the year. I love carry her in both double straps or one strap :P:biggrin:

Hi ladies, today I was in Mulberry today to shop a Christmas gift....for myself :P:P

I found two beauties:

and

I am torn between the two -- I actually love both at first sight but in different way:

Dark Blush is such a quiet but elegant colour. It looks so smooth and easy to match with my outfit for work. When I first saw it out this season I kinda think it is one of the most beautiful and unique colour that Mul offered!

The bright red with shiny goat, however, ticks all the boxes in this festival season! It catches my eyes instantly when I walked passed by the window. It is a happy colour in this season, and really bright up the whole fall-winter look.

All in all, my decision is....the Medium Lily in Dark Blush...as I believe it is more a practical colour to be used to work throughout the year. I love carry her in both double straps or one strap :P:biggrin:

Ooh fab pics and what a tough decision that must have been! I would've said the red del rey, as that's on my wish list, however the blush lily is so gorgeous!! :smile: I'm quite envious :smile:

OMG, they are both stunning and suit you so well! Can you keep both? ;)
I think they are great size, red has more impact, surely. but Dark Blush is neutral and will be easier to coordinate.

How did you manage to get Medium Lily in Dark blush - I'[m after it but it has gone from M website?

Hi, I found the dark blush medium Lily in Hong Kong mulberry boutique. BA said I got the last non display one in HK!

Agh the red is lovely too especially in this season!

I found two beauties:

and

I would go for the red del rey nearly bought one the other day but i think the lily is dead cert as it suits the outfit you have on and the colour is gorgeous.

The lily def its more elegant so it gets my vote for you xxx