I was shocked to see this in the lv store

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008
no there was nothing wrong with the store or my SA. She was very delightful. But the horrid when i saw this. While looking at some stuff i saw this lady with a FAKE MULTICOLOR BAG:wtf:. It wasnt even a style LV has made, similar yes though. But it was horrible the colors were off and ughhh... they were looking at MC wallets and stuff. But the ladys children were just as bad as she was they manhandled it and were so rough to them. I was about to die. One how can you have the nerve to bring a fake LV inside, two how could you manhandle those poor accessories and let you children do that too. i felt bad for that SA she was looked like she was going to die. sorry but i had to share this. Has anyone had similar experiences to this?

Whoa.. I have never bumped into a person with a fake LV in LV Boutique! Of course anybody can go to LV boutique but, seriously, with an illegal bag.. I couldn't ever do that (nor could I ever carry a fake bag).

The Sa at my boutique told me that people actually bring fakes in to have them repaired:wtf:

ARE YOU SEROUS if i was an SA and some one did that. I'd rip the bag from their hand the beat them on the head for being ___________ i dont think i can say the word here. But you know what i mean. Fakes are disgusting. I rather never have any LV than have a fake one.

btw its my 100th post yippi

When I went to LV for some purchases the other day my friend brought along her fake Monogram papolion (Sorry for the spelling!). Since she was with me the whole time I felt a bit strange, the manager of the store was my SA and I KNOW he thought I wasn't gonna buy! But I did ^^

I wouldn't have the guts to wear a fake bag let alone go into LV with one! But everyone's different!

ARE YOU SEROUS if i was an SA and some one did that. I'd rip the bag from their hand the beat them on the head for being ___________ i dont think i can say the word here. But you know what i mean. Fakes are disgusting. I rather never have any LV than have a fake one.

btw its my 100th post yippi

Totally agree. I would rather not own one.

Last edited:
When I went to LV for some purchases the other day my friend brought along her fake Monogram papolion (Sorry for the spelling!). Since she was with me the whole time I felt a bit strange, the manager of the store was my SA and I KNOW he thought I wasn't gonna buy! But I did ^^

I wouldn't have the guts to wear a fake bag let alone go into LV with one! But everyone's different!

i dont know how you walked in with you fren lol. I give you props for having the guts. I would have told my fren to stay out side or leave it in the car if that happened to me.

^ sxcruz22, lol! I know what you mean! I didn't even think about it! I was like... there's LV let's go in! I totally forgot about her fake LV.

I'll never own a fake - as you said you'd rather have no LV than a fake one! I feel absolutely the same! But not all my friends understand my obsession - to them a bag is a bag! :sad:

^ sxcruz22, lol! I know what you mean! I didn't even think about it! I was like... there's LV let's go in! I totally forgot about her fake LV.

I'll never own a fake - as you said you'd rather have no LV than a fake one! I feel absolutely the same! But not all my friends understand my obsession - to them a bag is a bag! :sad:

i know a few ppl that dont see anything wrong with fakes. But they are also my cheap friends lol.

"what 5.99 for a value meal. Wheres the value!"

and i just roll my eyes at them