I was robbed by my closest friend. Scarce good people left.

A very nasty experience you went through London Brat!

Its good you showed us her picture coz this way whoever is living in London should be careful from her...

No one could ever imagine your lose... its a 5-6 yrs gap of your life (as you've said)... You'll be for a very long time pissed-off every time you see something similar to what you lost!...
the only thing is start collecting all over again => create new memories!

It will be hard , but YOU COULD DO IT!... you are strong enough to pass through this ordeal & will be much stronger to start over again... if this so-called friend of yours hears about it, she will only get pissed-off... even though she didn't get caught this time, there is always a second time... she'll fall ! One day... Just give it time !

LondonBrat said:
I don't know why I am doing this, but I was going through my photos and i found a pic of her. Te girl who stole my stuff.
I mean wat I am doing is sooo soooo low. But I havent done nything to her after what she did to me. And even though, I doubt anyone here would know her, it's kinda my way of getting her back by naming her.

It won't affect her at all...and i know some of you will think i' being lame. But it just makes me feel good that I can put her pic up her and say "this bit*h stole ALL my possessions!".

Please don't think differently of me. This is just mental masturbation on my behalf, as I havent managed to get her back or damage her in any way.

This is her. The cow that tumbles my world upside down and made me think no one is to be trusted and that there are no good people left.

Note; she is wearing my Juicy dress, and I forced her to put on a pashmina and the cardigan (Donna Karan cashmere that i never got back either) as it was december, and she wanted to go out in just that dress. In addition, the white bag pictured is my Gucci, the only item I got back from her. I took this photo. Needless to say she was living in my house then...AND I paid for the cab fare. I always did. I'm such a loser.

please don't name names;)

Users like this make me sick. Poor you! It's hard to tell sometimes how ghastly people are. Really psycho people are often very good at being charming and sweet and manipulative, so decent people like you suffer at their hands. Her karma will get her. If not in this life, in the next. No worries there.

Also, in my faith, if a person does something bad to you, some of their good deeds come over to you, so you have better karma in the next life than you would've had before, while they make their way over to a very bad place. :mad: I don't know if that's any comfort to you, but remember, in some way or another, what goes around comes around.

Good Lord...I read through this whole thing and am sick for you. What kind of person does this? She must have no conscious. I cannot fathom that kind of deceipt. It's disgusting.

It's too bad the police seem to be uninterested. I won't go into my opinion of them. :smile: Probably wouldn't be forum appropriate.

I think that I'd be super tempted to find out where she is and if it's her place, knock the fricking door down. If it isn't her place to wait around for the owner and have them let you in. I'd also be sueing her cellulite a*s. Grrrr.

I hope you post an update soon. And I hope you're doing better!

Londonbrat, how horrible for this to have happened. so sorry. you were so kind and generous to allow her stay at your place and this is how she thanks you? i can't believe it. the nerve of some people.

Wow...like all the other ppl. on this forum I have to express my shock and dismay at her actions. I remember something of this nature happening to me, albiet not with such expensive things, and the feelings of anguish, frustration and helplessness that I experienced. I don't believe in karma but I do believe that if you mobilize all your resources you'll be able to find a means of getting your possessions back. Again my heart goes out to you...*hugs*

I once had almost all of my clothing stolen, in my first year of graduate school when I had no money. This was out of a community washer in an apartment building. I even caught the person who did it and still the police could do nothing. Its an aweful feeling. But hopefully as you get some nice things to replace what you lost you'll feel better. The thing that doesn't seem to fade is the disapointment in others, sadly.

This tread makes me so upset. I can't believe how horrible and fake people can be - don't friendship mean anything anymore?? I've had fake friends too, thank god they didn't do anything remotely close to this, but still, fake people really piss me off! This girl belong in a certain hot place, but before she gets there karma hopefully gets to her:mad: But really, send all kinds of lawyers and law enforcers on her, she's been doing grand theft and should not get away with it!

LondonBrat said:
I don't know why I am doing this, but I was going through my photos and i found a pic of her. Te girl who stole my stuff.
I mean wat I am doing is sooo soooo low. But I havent done nything to her after what she did to me. And even though, I doubt anyone here would know her, it's kinda my way of getting her back by naming her.

It won't affect her at all...and i know some of you will think i' being lame. But it just makes me feel good that I can put her pic up her and say "this bit*h stole ALL my possessions!".

Please don't think differently of me. This is just mental masturbation on my behalf, as I havent managed to get her back or damage her in any way.

This is her. The cow that tumbles my world upside down and made me think no one is to be trusted and that there are no good people left.

Note; she is wearing my Juicy dress, and I forced her to put on a pashmina and the cardigan (Donna Karan cashmere that i never got back either) as it was december, and she wanted to go out in just that dress. In addition, the white bag pictured is my Gucci, the only item I got back from her. I took this photo. Needless to say she was living in my house then...AND I paid for the cab fare. I always did. I'm such a loser.

please don't name names;)

What a dirty sneak. I could hurt her.

I just saw Londonbrat's picture on the post your pics thread, and she is gorgeous. Pity her small-minded ex-friend couldn't have just been grateful for someone so lovely inside and out in her life.