I Was Only Going to Buy Something Small but I Got Something Big, Reveal!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I called my local Coach boutique store on Friday night and put a small item on hold. It was a good thing that I called too because it was the very last one they had, and the item is sold out online at Coach.com.

Yesterday was a cold, rainy day but I headed over to the Coach store to get my small and inexpensive item, and I was determined that it was the only thing that I would be purchasing. I did buy the small item but I gave into temptation and also picked up a large item!

Here's some teaser pics for my purchases, any guesses?

RevealBig_001.jpg RevealSmall_001.jpg

RevealBig_002.jpg
RevealBig_003.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Syren
I keep telling myself that I am too old to be buying any cartoon/childhood memory Coach items, but some of them have found their way into my wardrobe anyway - I can't explain it!

I have a Snoopy luggage tag, a Mickey Mouse watch and luggage tag, and a couple of Mickey hangtags. I was determined not to buy any of the recent outlet Wizard of Oz items but I ended up with two Oz teddy bear charms, a charm bracelet and necklace, and a pair of emerald city green earrings!

So my will is weak, any guesses about my most recent purchases?

Last edited:
Reactions: Syren
I saw Bambi with my Mother in the theater many years ago when I was a little girl and I loved the movie and I was especially enamored with Thumper!

I have always loved bunnies as you can see by my avatar, so when I heard that Coach and Disney were doing a Bambi collaboration I knew that I had to buy a Thumper item.

I have a Thumper stuffed animal on my dresser that talks and thumps his foot and I have a pair of Bambi and Thumper ornaments that I hang on my Christmas tree every year. I guess that you never really grow up!

I've been out of town busiy and working for the last 1.5 weeks so I missed a lot of the posts about the new Coach x Disney collection but I called and got the last Thumper Hangtag 69578 B4 BK for $35, isn't he a cutie?!

ThumperCharm69578_001.jpg

ThumperCharm69578_002.jpg

Last edited:
Thumper canvas tote!!! Is it? Is it?

Good Guess houseof999!

The SA saw how enraptured I was about the Thumper Charm and she immediately showed me the adorable Thumper camera bag and cute clutch. I loved them both but I have lots of small black coach bags, clutches, and swingpacks so I held strong and firmly said "no, thank you"!

But then she showed me the Thumper Totes and all my resolution melted away! It retails for $195 but she misquoted and told me $175 and she graciously said "That was my mistake, I will sell it to you for $175" so it was bargain! I had to buy it, right?! I will post pics of my new tote next.

Last edited:
The large canvas Disney tote? I can’t remember whose on it, maybe a Dalmatian? [emoji16]

Another good guess! It is a large Coach Disney Canvas Tote, but of my beloved Thumper and not from the Dalmatians, although they are also adorable. Here are some photos of my new Thumper Tote 69309 JIOPQ that I bought for $175 (retail price = $195).

ThumperTote69309_003.jpg

ThumperTote69309_004.jpg

ThumperTote69309_005.jpg

ThumperTote69309_007.jpg

Here's some pics of the Thumper Charm 69578 decorating the Thumper Tote 69309, aren't they cute together?!

But maybe that is "Too much Thumper?" Is it possible to have too much Thumper?! I could decorate the tote with one of my Mickey Mouse hangtags and save the Thumper charm for another bag, what do you think?

ThumperTote_ThumperCharm_001.jpg

ThumperTote_ThumperCharm_002.jpg

ThumperTote_ThumperCharm_003.jpg

Here's some pics of the Thumper Charm 69578 decorating the Thumper Tote 69309, aren't they cute together?!

But maybe that is "Too much Thumper?" Is it possible to have too much Thumper?! I could decorate the tote with one of my Mickey Mouse hangtags and save the Thumper charm for another bag, what do you think?

View attachment 4351807

View attachment 4351808

View attachment 4351809
Ack! Two Thumpers are better than one! I have the charm and despite the size I'm feeling the pressure to buy the tote!! [emoji7]

Reactions: katev