I was on the wagon for two months, then...

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
Haha, you sound like me!! Sometimes when it rains, it pours. All of your additions are so pretty though - very good purchases! Enjoy them!!

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
Dressage Arena
Oh I have fallen off that same wagon so many times! You're among friends, we wont judge:yes:

Wow what an amazing array of colors and items - that PW Venetia is incredible, and I would have fallen off the wagon for that Alyona in a heartbeat. You did good!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I know you've been selling quite a bit lately -- I figured sooner or later you'd HAVE to replensih your collection! Looks like sooner, rather than later - LOL!:P

Everything is gorgeous, but I especially love that small quilted wallet. I was looking for something like that a while back, but could never find one anywhere. And you chose the perfect color! And your Emerald ZC!! :nuts: I saw that on ebay and toyed with the idea -- I kept waving my mouse in front of the BIN, trying to decide whether or not to take the plunge!! (I'm actually glad you relieved me of that burden!!)

Congrats on such beautiful buys -- looks like 2009 is off to a nice start!

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
Wow! I love everything you bought! The prices for MJ's are so low that it seems a shame not to buy what catches your fancy. I really love your Alyona! Enjoy all your beauties!

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
Holy crap, someone has been hoarding some of the most gorgeous things :P. Seriously H, congrats! You've done some major damage there but it's ok, you've been a good girl. You deserve all of it. I would have to say though that black Alyona is STUNNING! Can we get some modeling shots?

Congrats on all of your new acquisitions! Great job! :tup: