I was on the Sofa - But then I fell off!

Nov 25, 2013
Well I was definitely on the sofa after I bought my deer brow Lily in the winter sale.

But I fell off that sofa :shame: & this little beauty arrived on Monday.

IMAG0639_12.jpg

As it was such a late sale buy I was expecting her to turn up with an imperfection or two but she is absolutely perfect. I was also apprehensive about the size. I'm 5'8 and the wrong size of 10st and I was worried she would be too small but she looks great. No reason at all to send her back. :blush:

I've only been using her two days and I am absolutely in love. She is so versatile and I can fit loads in there. She feels so structured and much sturdier compared to my EW Bays.

I'm not sure yet but I think the EW Bays will have to move on. I will probably always pick the Del Rey over her, but we will wait and see.

Nov 25, 2013
Thanks Elvis, Its the Small. I like the regular but with bigger bags I just end up filling them with rubbish I don't need.

I was concerned about the regular going a bit floppy too. I prefer the more structured look.

Jul 9, 2009
Sdr is the perfect size i thought it was the small but couldnt see a strap...i have this in slate blue and adore it

Nov 25, 2013
I've taken the strap off today as I've drove into work this morning. Another reason I love it.

Slate Blue is beautiful. I really like having a zip top too.

Jul 9, 2009
The zip top is,great more bags should have this...no slouching so far either you will be gladto know after 4mths

COPENHAGEN

Aug 29, 2012
Northern Europe
Congrats, it looks so lovely structured and the leather has a great grain and look as well! Enjoy your new beauty, glad you didn't find any reason to return ;)