I was not able to save all my bags sob

Luxlife: I am so glad you are safe and able to share your loss with everyone here. To be shallow, at least you got your H bags out safely. And yourself. Where are you staying? Are you comfortable?

I am so sorry to hear that. I heard about half of million people have been evacuated because of the fire. DH called his dad today to make sure he was fine, he said they are safe now and no need to evacuate yet. I hope this ends soon. Big hugs for you. I am glad you are safe.

I'm so glad you are safe, so sorry to hear such a tragedy. Material things are not so important as health, but it sucks having such a thing happen. Best wishes to you, hope you will get them back asap!

Dear Ms. Ll88:

When I've heard about the wildfire, I've thought some of our good friends here might be effected....

Hope you can go home SOON and it is most important that you are well and healthy!!!

Not sure if you are at the shelter or with friends?!

Take good care and let us know your well-being!!!

It made me sad to read you were affected by the horrible fires. Somehow those of us living in cold climates can hardly imagine that sort of thing. What a pity about the bags you couldn't save but at least you held on to some of your favorites. I'm sending big hugs and I'm so glad you're safe!

Big hugs

Thank god you are safe!, material things do not matter and can be replaced
Life is so v precious

Let us know how you get along , I am afraid in my experience the hassle starts after the fire/flood , insurance etc

but hey , YOU ARE OK,,,,,,,,,, thank god