I was naughty... I got the Calcaire Box

Well my white with silver City is here. :yes: The calcaire is due for UPS delivery tomorrow. I cleaned the white one up, it was in very good shape. Just a little dirty on the corners and handles. Apple cleaner worked well on the handles. Then I conditioned it once because it really wasn't dry like the new ones. The leather is of course smooshy and thick. I honestly am loving this winters leather. I like the slinky feel of it. I can't wait to get the calcaire. I have 2 other white bags so this wasnn't all that thrilling, but I am sure the Calcaire will be. I love anything pink.:yes:
sorry i'm late I just discovered this thread congratulations on the calcaire box! hopefully a group shot later perhaps:graucho:

Here she is!!!! :love: I was not happy with my group shot. I did it fast, late last night then put them all way. A couple were decent, but I will redo them. I will put the few that were half way decent in the photo section along with pictures of my new 04 white City. I found the camel pics and will take pics of the Calciare box later so you can see how it compares to Twiggy. I don't have anyone here right now to take a picture of me holding the Calcaire. Will try to get them up later today.:yes:

Attachments

• pic000v2.jpg
    pic000v2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 35
  • pic004.jpg
    pic004.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 31
  • pic006.jpg
    pic006.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 28
  • pic012.jpg
    pic012.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 33
Lousy group shot here. Need lessons from the lovely Deana who always has her beauties stuffed and posed so nicely. :P I will take better ones. It was hard to get all of them in and harder to take them all out of the boxes and put them back. I promise better ones. I was not pleased with these. :sad:

Ahh the calcaire box is sooo pretty! :love: I see why you guys have been wanting calcaire bags so bad now. It's so gorgeous. The color looks very different outside vs inside. Such a pretty color!

And omg your collection is TDF now! You have such amazing bags! :heart:

The calcaire looks amazing...!
I start craving for a light color, this is bad as I put myself on a ban, hmmmm who said that rules are there to be broken?:shame: :shame:

Lousy group shot here. Need lessons from the lovely Deana who always has her beauties stuffed and posed so nicely. :P I will take better ones. It was hard to get all of them in and harder to take them all out of the boxes and put them back. I promise better ones. I was not pleased with these. :sad:
BEAUTIFUL group shot powder:yes::yes: