I was made to feel like a complete dork by my co-workers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Awww SuLi! Don't be offended -- must be a BIG day when tech dudes can call someone else a dork, so give 'em their little moment. Think of it as charity.

Never been to a comic convention, but dear lordie was I in love with X-Men! Had a decent collection of X-Men comics and I still love my Ultra Fleer '94 & '95 cards. :shame:

Enjoy!

2. :yes: Everything I've read about him says he's amazingly nice. I'd love to meet him. Alas!

3. Neil Gaiman is definitely going to be there, but not on the day that I am going (next Sunday).

I don't work in IT, but my office is next door to where our tech guys live in our suite.

I'm still really excited -- I figure that it'll be really interesting to see the types of people there.

4. Oh snap...I have worked with IT geeks since 1994 and yep they're a different breed ;). Me & the nerds....:upsidedown:

5. SuLi, I had to chuckle a little at the title of your thread - Simply because we've all had those "I'm a dork" moments in front of co-workers. I can think of a few examples off the top of my head, most of them have to do with the fact that people will sometimes ask me on Monday mornings what I bought on the internet over the weekend...am I really that bad??? LOL :shame:

What show is going to be at the convention, may I ask?