I was Lucky to...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TPF we want a berry app ...pweeez ! :tender:

I can just imagine how popular this blog is going to be if we really had a berry application. It doesn't have to be so complicated just have smth like facebook, where you can add reveals and post a thread and the list of other TPFers posts. nth much! doesn't have to have all the other applications on!

2. Congrats on your bachelor degree. I have not had the pleasure of seeing Rubis color in person but looks like a very nice shade of red. Good luck with your decision

3. I was offered a 35cm Togo Kelly Rubis in GH this past summer but I opted for the birkin instead. It's such a unique colour and must be seen IRL to truly appreciate it, IMHO.

4. I have the color combo in a birkin. I have mixed feelings about it in a kelly but overall the color is easy to use. I think in retourne as a fun bag it could work...even better in a 35cm Kelly if that size suits u. U have to try it on to really know.

5. ok so I went to the Hermes boutique in Burjuman, I went knowing that I only want to try the bag on and see if it suits me and my taste. And I did......

6. and you did what?............ you did buy it?..............:graucho:

7. and?!? show !!!:nuts::graucho:

8. ??? What happened to the OP and her new thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.