I was Lucky to...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello All,
    So this is one of my Hermes stories... I went to get my bachelor degree this morning at 8 a.m. and I was back at home at 11:30, I went to sleep, and no not because I am lazy it is because I didn't not sleep for a full 24 hours.

As usual I heard my mom waking me up 6 hours later, (not what you think folks, it was not cute), she was shouting telling me to get my lazy a** up so I can sleep at night. :P

To be honest, I wasn't going to wake up until I saw this:nuts::
    [​IMG]

P.S: the pic was recreated for showing purposes ;)

4 of those missed calls were from my SA :love: ...Long story short, I was offered a RUBIS 32CM KELLY IN TOGO W GHW RETOURNE.

As I always appreciate your opinions what do you think of the color and do you think it is a color that I will be able to carry it with different outfits? :thinking:

Also I have never seen a Rubis in kelly, can someone help share pictures of the color if possible?

Thank You!

P.S: I have 48 hours to decide :-s:weird:

Looking forward for your opinions

2. #2 Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    I think you're going to need to see it in person to see how the color resonates with you, as everyone has different opinions about this color. I personally think Rubis is amazing in togo and would snap this bag up in a heartbeat.

I don't know about your particular wardrobe, but I think there are very few things that wouldn't look great with this color ... same as any other red bag.

3. GRAB it!! Rubis and gold is TDF.
    I don't have photos of Rubis but i have seen one IRL few days ago and it's really beautiful.

4. I really like the color and I will try to manage to go tmrw to have a look but I still want opinion or experiences that other tpfers had with this color.

silkstarh thnx for sharing dear ::smile::

5. Ooooh you make me wanna sleep so i can just wake up to go get it..I am having a feeling that I would cancel all my appointments tmrw for this LoL:yahoo:

6. The color is GORGEOUS.... My friend just got a togo Birkin in Rubis, the color is stunning on togo leather so good luck in your decision

7. Amazing. All I had when I got my bachelor degree was an old car and an uncertain future! (But I caught up.)

How long have you been collecting? So little time, so many reveals!

8. A little over 3 years ... I actually had some things from the summer but didn't post them. I chose to post all at once :P And I was lucky my birthday was right after summer so more and more H yummies :yahoo:

Well, I guess am getting a kelly along with an uncertain future:roflmfao:

9. Rubis is the best RED they have ever made. Its red but not a harsh-a smidge of pink softens it. Its truly lovely!

10. Rubis is Stunning! It Changes Color Indoors & Outdoors! You'll Love it. Get it before someone gets it! :graucho:

Here's a Teaser for you...Add to Cart, Please! :graucho:

[​IMG]

11. Yep Yep , agree with Hermes Only..........

12. I'm not a kelly chick myself but I think the rubis would be great in a kelly! --To give it a younger swag :smile:

13. If it were me, I'd want to see the bag before committing to the purchase. I would absolutely go look at it first and if your heart sings when you see it, then get it!

Rubis is a beautiful color but in person it might not be for you!

14. You are absolutely right! I will have a look at it IRL. I wish there was an application for TPF on my berry (is there? :confused1:.) I would have shown you all the journey to get the bag or any other H purchases I make. That would have been nice.

15. I also wish there was a TPF Berry app. It would make updating and commenting so much easier! And we'd be able to post immediate reveals!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.