I was going to wait until Christmas...

lilmonkey

O.G.
Mar 16, 2010
I went to the Cartier boutique last month to get a yellow gold love cuff and fell for the yg diamond JUC. I like the cuff but longed for the classic bracelet. After a few weeks, I went back to the store with the classic yg bracelet in mind... until my awesome SA brought out the 4 diamond love. 4 diamond classic love paired with the diamond JUC is so decadent. I couldn’t resist and brought her home!

2A416480-E2C3-4EFE-B7A6-E1996BE06F87.jpeg

I know how you feel!! Of course I’m biased, twins! Enjoy it’s gorgeous!!
Thank you! With the price increase rush, in store inventory has been limited. They didn’t have the classic yellow gold in my size (16) but they could order it and have it arrive in 2-3 weeks. However, they had a 4 diamond in 17 for me to try on.

OF COURSE, the 4 diamond just HAD to match perfectly with my diamond JUC. But the 17 was too loose. It’s a bit glam for my sahm lifestyle but to hell with it! My SA double checked his inventory and after a few minutes found one yellow gold 4 diamond in size 16! So I snagged it!

My SA is so sweet. My little one came home with an adorable coloring book and crayons, and he threw in some travel pouches, chocolates and Cartier champs in our bag as well! It was an unexpected purchase but so worth the experience buying the pieces in store with the wonderful folks in my local shop.

Thank you for letting me share my excitement!!

Last edited:
Thank you! With the price increase rush, in store inventory has been limited. They didn’t have the classic yellow gold in my size (16) but they could order it and have it arrive in 2-3 weeks. However, they had a 4 diamond in 17 for me to try on.

OF COURSE, the 4 diamond just HAD to match perfectly with my diamond JUC. But the 17 was too loose. It’s a bit glam for my sahm lifestyle but to hell with it! My SA double checked his inventory and after a few minutes found one yellow gold 4 diamond in size 16! So I snagged it!

My SA is so sweet. My little one came home with an adorable coloring book and crayons, and he threw in some travel pouches, chocolates and Cartier champs in our bag as well! It was an unexpected purchase but so worth the experience buying the pieces in store with the wonderful folks in my local shop.

I'm glad your SA found you the last piece, it was meant to be!!

I love the 4 dia LOVE and dia JUC, they're honestly the perfect match in my eyes. The perfect amount of bling with easy wearability, I have lots of casual days too, but life's too short and with all that's happened this year, it puts a smile on my face whenever I wear my jewelry.

I was also looking to add another bracelet before the increase, but I swayed to the orange side this time. I think it's mostly that I don't know if I would truly enjoy a 3rd bracelet and still haven't decided what I would go for. I'm glad your little one had a wonderful time too, it's always added pleasure when the whole family has a great experience.

Enjoy your pieces in good health!! :smile:)

I went to the Cartier boutique last month to get a yellow gold love cuff and fell for the yg diamond JUC. I like the cuff but longed for the classic bracelet. After a few weeks, I went back to the store with the classic yg bracelet in mind... until my awesome SA brought out the 4 diamond love. 4 diamond classic love paired with the diamond JUC is so decadent. I couldn’t resist and brought her home!

View attachment 4888208
A perfect pair! They look great on you!

• Love
Reactions: lilmonkey

Love this stack. Just got a 4-diamond YG as well. Maybe I’ll do the JUC next- this looks gorgeous. Do you find the 16 comfy? I’ve had mine on now two days and feels like it’s scratching against my skin haha. My friends say it takes time to get used to thanks!

Reactions: lilmonkey