I was going to put this in ebay, but I need to chat...

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
It is berry. I don't understand the tittle of your thread though? You were going to sell one on ebay or bid on this one? :confused1:

krislynne

O.G.
Mar 19, 2009
Yeah, OP, I'm pretty sure this is the berry color, and the seller inaccurately called it "purple" I don't think the color is too off though? I have one and the color looks pretty similar to mine. Sometimes color is really hard to capture in pictures.

HandbagDi

Jul 7, 2009
It is the small pouch, and I would say it is berry. E-mail the seller and ask them to send you a photo of the inside of the tag.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Yep, sometimes the look purple in the pic's. Mine would look like that in the right setting without flash. I also think the smaller one's tend to look more purple. I think the OP meant she was going to list it in the Ebay steals & deals thread as a PURPLE patent Zoe!!!

OP, am I right????

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Yes, lovecoachmore, you are right. I'm sorry my title was confusing, I meant that I didn't list it in the ebay thread because I had questions to chat about.

I sure couldn't tell what color it was supposed to be.

Yep, sometimes the look purple in the pic's. Mine would look like that in the right setting without flash. I also think the smaller one's tend to look more purple. I think the OP meant she was going to list it in the Ebay steals & deals thread as a PURPLE patent Zoe!!!

OP, am I right????